Full Time |
Our Client is a global creative agency that operates across multiple sectors. This role will require you to be comfortable in conducting qualitative and quantitative research. You will be leading the practical side of delivering these insights, you’ll be asked for insights ranging from what problems our general audience have, detailed prototype usability testing through to ongoing performance monitoring analytics of scaled products.
- You’ll be required to collaborate with individuals from design, software and the analysts, you’ll be involved in the user experience process from ideation through mock ups and testing and eventually to release.
- You must use your research to digestible insights to help the whole business understand the customers better so you can focus your efforts on what will help improve their lives.
- You will bring your experience to help guide our client in the early stages and when it’s time to scale and build.
- You must be confident in sharing your opinions with the team and the wider organisation as well as producing useful, concise and well communicated materials are also core attributes we’re looking for.
- You must be able to thrive in a team environment and are willing to share and spread your knowledge as well as learn new things from a variety of disciplines.
- You must be able to learn fast and have the drive and desire to work in this way is crucial.
If you wish to find out more about this client and feel you have the skills and experience needed for this amazing opportunity, please press apply now. Alternatively, please send your most up to date CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org