Full Time |
Are you looking for a fresh start to 2019? Our client is one of the world’s leading fin-tech organisations operating both in the UK and internationally. This is an ideal opportunity for a UX specialist to grow and develop their skills within a dynamic brand. We are now recruiting for a UX Manager to lead a small team based in East London.
Responsibilities of the UX Manager;
– Identify improvements across device and Omni channel environments.
– Accountable for overseeing and driving A/B and multi-variant site testing
– Provide direction and feedback to UX Designer
– Present concepts to key stakeholders & Product Managers
– Perform user acceptance testing across multiple platforms
– Accountable for multi-variant site testing to continuously improve conversion
– Priorities stories and efforts for our development cycles
Requirements of the UX Manager;
– You must have a good understanding of digital UX Design
– Able to demonstrate visual and concept design skills
– Have knowledge of HTML
– Experienced with Content Management Systems and Google Analytics is desirable
For more information about this client, please click ‘apply now’ and send over you most up to date CV/portfolio