Full Time |
£50K – £60K
Our Client is a digital campaign agency that is looking for a talented UX Designer to join their London team. This role will require you to design elegant and innovative user experience to drive measurable results for various organisations. Our clients collaborate with multiple organisations allowing them to drive action, discover new attitudes and enhance progression in the real world bringing the work created to life.
We are looking for creative minds to solve complex problems and who are excited by different challenges. Some key requirements for this role will include; usability testing, data visualisation, visual design and content strategy.
- You will be required to create intuitive and innovative design frameworks created through clickable prototypes, sitemaps and wireframes.
- You understand what it takes to take a complex structure and create a simple solution
- Work closely with people at all levels throughout the design process, from concept to launch
- Lead reviews of qualitative user feedback, content and site audits and discovery activities including competitive analysis
- Contribute to the evolution of the UCD (user centred design) standards and guidelines, adhering to these in your own work.
- Participate in workshops to quickly arrive at design solutions.
- Be comfortable working alongside all type of clients and leading workshops in a hands-on fashion.
The London team is a collective and passionate group of people who are both doers and thinkers. They project how the clients engage with their digital audience and bring a data-driven, ‘people first’ attitude to all work. Our client’s main goal is to create a big impact for real people – they act a collaborator with political and non-profit organisations.