Senior UX Designer
Full Time |
£50K - £65K |
Senior UX Designer
£50K – £65K
Our client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to work alongside the Product and Engineering team to make important decisions within product design. You will responsible for taking product development ideas through a lean, user-centred design process and must form idea validation, user journeys, research and technical writing through to final user interfaces.
- Propose, plan, facilitate and moderate user research, website surveys, usability testing, workshops, market research, focus groups, diary studies and focus groups
- Develop detailed UX storyboards and specifications including screen layouts and annotations describing logic, error conditions and other rules relevant to the user experience.
- Communicate recommendations and research findings across Product and UX teams to drive functionality enhancements and design decisions.
- Distill findings from analysis of quantitative and qualitative results into user goals, personas, documentation, problem statements and user flows.
- Use insights from testing and usage data to tune content and write text for product interfaces.
- Develop and deliver prototypes, wireframes, sketches, amazing UI design and then work closely with developers to implement these solutions.
- Support the Product Team and design leaders in defining the product vision by establishing and promoting design patterns and principals within our design system and across all products.
- Produce user scenarios, information structure, data models, navigational hierarchies, user flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- Optimise information architecture across product platforms based on IA best practices and technical constraints, with a focus on accessibility.
- Define high-level user flows to facilitate design and research processes.
– Have 4 years of experience within design working on a mixture of responsive web, Android and iOS.
– You must be able to work well independently and be able to solve problems effectively and creatively.
– Must be confident in presenting ideas to stakeholders
– Have experience inworking end-to-end shipping live products, from user research to UI design.