Full Time |
$65K – $85K
Our client is a global Fin-Tech operator that is actively growing their presence in NYC. We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Product Manager who has a background in either fintech or start-ups to join a team based in central NYC.
- You must be a key product owner for multiple scrum teams – spanning over more than just tech.
- You will work with the wider business teams to understand, prioritise and plan the business product roadmap and backlog.
- Demonstrate ROI for all product decisions and work with all parts of the business to decipher what value means to the company.
- You will responsible for any new launch and web products by manging the full product lifecycle from concept, to design, development, testing, launch and ongoing optimisation.
- Groom and prioritize product backlog
- Incorporate and analyse new feature requests into product roadmap
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Help team refine and improve its processes using Agile methods
- Use data to improve decision making and product quality
- Manage stakeholder expectations, communicating not only time estimations, but the reasoning for why certain things are being prioritised over others.
- Owning the USP and vision for each product, making sure to keep the business aligned with both our company goals and our user goals.
- Aligning product vision with the wider company strategy and delivering on objectives to help grow not only the products themselves, but the company.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational, technical writing and analytical skills
- Proactive product management; identifying problems and offering solutions
- A track record of delivering products from early specification through to completion
- Comfortable working with senior business and engineering stakeholders
- Experience with large scale data platforms and data workflows (data extraction, manipulation, formatting, distribution)
If you wish to find out more about this client and feel you have the skills and experience needed for this amazing opportunity, please press apply now. Alternatively, please send your most up to date CV/portfolio to email@example.com