Full Time |
Tech for Good
£60K – £70K
Our client an award-winning UK-based service endorsed by many large corporations globally. Their mission is to become a universal platform that supports young people to connect with work placements in their local community.
The client we are working with is an electric group of talented people who enjoy working together and making step-change improvements in their products and performance.
We are now actively looking for a Product Designer with experience in both UX & UI to grow and develop the brand across multiple platforms
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes and make well-reasoned design decisions.
- You love making beautiful visuals but it’s not what drives you. What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems.
- You have empathy for customer needs but can also consider technical constraints and business goals.
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design.
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant work experience as a product designer is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send over your CV or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org