Full Time |
£55K - £65K |
Tech Start Up
£55K – £65K
We are working with an innovative start-up that specialises in renewable energy for the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that encourages social change by creating inspiringly effective user experiences.
- Lead all UX and design work in your team, collaborating with developers, user researchers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to give and receive critical feedback
- good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Experience working with design systems
- Develop detailed UX storyboards and specifications including screen layouts and annotations describing logic, error conditions and other rules relevant to the user experience.
- Actively contribute to the design system by creating thoughtful, effective and inclusive patterns and practices
- Conduct user research and testing of the team’s designs and integrate changes into your design process
- experience as either a UX Designer or Product Designer
- Fluent use of Sketch, Creative Cloud, Figma, Marvel or other design and prototyping tools
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms and devices
If you wish to find out more about this client and feel you have the skills and experience needed for this amazing opportunity, please press apply now. Alternatively, please send your most up to date CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.digitalinflux.com