Full Time |
£40K - £50K |
Product Designer (UI)
£40K – £50K
Our client is looking for a UI biased Product Designer who can lead design process’s and demonstrate high levels of creativity from concept to production. You must have the ability to manage multiple projects working remotely with a small team whilst meeting budgets and deadlines
- Designing and maintaining a consistent visual library for use across all our products, marketing materials and brand touchpoints.
- Using your UI and visual design skills to design interfaces and actively identify areas for improvement in existing products.
- Having a human focused approach to building technology businesses, balancing the customer needs and the business requirements.
- Conducting user interviews and facilitating user research to uncover user insights.
- Communicating ideas effectively to the team and accepting critiques and feedback as part of the creative process.
- Being proactive – working independently and with the team to determine what needs to be done.
- Leading the end to end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission.
- Developing wireframes and sketches into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces designs for all devices.
- Comfortable working in Sketch, InVision, Figma and any other tools you’d like to bring to the team.
- Creativity and an eye for creating attractive visuals is essential.
- An excellent portfolio of your work with examples of interaction and visual design.
Our client is a product innovation lab who is on a mission to empower start-ups and businesses to create transformative human-centred digital experiences and drive deeper connections with their customers.