Lead UX Designer
Full Time |
Lead UX Designer
Our client is a London based fintech company that has grown exponentially over the past five years. Due to this growth they have now moved to a new office in central London and actively growing their team. We are now actively recruiting for a Lead UX Designer to join a team that focuses on innovation within the business
- Strategies, sketch and design new products and features across multiple product teams
- Conduct user research and synthesise complex requirements into tangible design solutions
- Be able to facilitate workshops with users and stakeholders, and quickly translate that output into sketches, storyboards and wireframes
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative data to derive use cases, personas, concepts, user journeys and information architecture.
- Run workshops with clients
- Undertake research and deliver reports
- Creating user flows, storyboards, prototypes and wireframes
- Collaborate with our technical team to ensure the best solution is designed
- Discovering new ways to combine design elements and form distinct visual identities.
- Ensuring the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best practices.
- Planning for cross-browser compatibility.
- Carrying out research using various methods, from Contextual Inquiry to User Testing.
- Applying business analysis skills and knowledge, where required to produce user experience designs and customer journeys
- Identifying solutions to complex issues or requests from students, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Evangelise your design solutions to a diverse audience, communicating clearly in presentations to your team and stakeholders
- Be data-driven in your design approach, using quantitative and qualitative methods to help inform and validate your concepts
- Have experience user-testing and iterating as part of an agile process
- Help determine how to make our product more user-friendly and how to enhance our UX in order to improve user conversion and retention.
- Design sketches, wireframes, prototypes and user flows and work closely with engineers to implement new features and flows.