Head of Product
Full Time |
Head of Product
Music & Entertainment sector
Our client is an international music & entertainment organisation that has influenced the growth of the industry to multiple target audiences. We are now actively recruiting for a Head of Product to join a team based in central London.
- Experience building and growing native apps alongside traditional web platforms
- Translates product strategy into recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Extensive experience as a successful product innovator, ideally in a hyper-growth stage
- company focussed on e-commerce, creative marketplace or similar industries
- Experience working on a global platform, with a diverse set of user profiles
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning through go-to-market.
- Expertise in conversion rate optimisation strategies and approaches
- Develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning and collateral development
- Be customer-centric and data-informed, while also creative
- A mature understanding of research and design best practices
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- Coordinate with business teams to scope and prioritise product developments, balancing
- revenue growth opportunities with evolving business needs
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please forward your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to find out more about us please review www.digitalinflux.com