Head of Design
Full Time |
£90K - £125K |
Head of Design
£90K – £125K
We are currently working with a video game company based in London who are actively growing their team and brand. We are now looking for an experienced UX/UI specialist to Lead and develop a team in London
- Experience managing and a growing a high performing team
- Nurture and aid designers, researchers and the product team
- Oversee all UX, UI and user research projects for both our customer and internal facing products.
- Use (or conduct, when needed) market analyses, customer research findings, a/b testing, and latest marketing best practices, to drive UX design decisions and product innovation
- Establish a user-centric design culture, with a strong emphasis on persona development
- and user research, using the appropriate methodology for the problem.
- Being accountable for defining and achieving UX key results and KPI
- Influence the strategic vision for our digital user experiences
- Working collaboratively with Product teams
- Promote an effective human-centred product discovery and design strategy
- Evangelise design thinking throughout the product development process, building a
- strong design culture.
- Proven track record for solving difficult UX and product design problems, and simplifying complex business process
- Present UX strategies to Product as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
- Establish collaboratively working alongside product and engineering with the use of rapid
- UX research techniques and iterative agile development.
If you wish to find out more about this client and feel you have the skills and experience needed for this amazing opportunity, please press apply now. Alternatively, please send your most up to date CV/portfolio to email@example.com or visit www.digitalinflux.com