Full Time |
£30K – £38K
This role will require you to produce and lead the design function for an e-commerce team. You will be responsible for social media graphics, web pages, email templates, aesthetic delivering and on-strategy creative for websites.
Responsibilities for this role:
- You will be required to work within an e-commerce team alongside internal and external developers
- Work with developers to consistency and integrity of the creative vision and ensure a proper implementation within a web environment
- Produce and manage digital design work, including banner sizing
- Translate existing research, product positioning, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Produce the production design for websites, web logos, social media graphics, product graphics, and banners.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Provide design support to other clients to create product graphics, identity design, logos or other similar offline graphics.
- Ensure consistency of brand across digital customer touch points.
- Work alongside the Director of Digital Marketing to create and translate marketing requirements into campaigns and designs.
Requirements for this role:
- You must have a strong portfolio displaying solutions to business problems with effective design.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Previous experience working within an e-commerce websites or advertising environment
- Experience HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- Work well within teams and individually