Senior Digital Designer
Full Time |
£50K - £55K |
£50K – £55K
You will be working for one of the UK’s leading Banking Firms who are working on several product innovations. This role will require you to produce and lead the design function. You will be responsible for social media graphics, web pages, email templates, aesthetic delivering and on-strategy creative for websites.
Responsibilities for this role:
- You will be required to work alongside internal and external developers
- Work with developers to consistency and integrity of the creative vision and ensure a proper implementation within a web environment
- Produce and manage digital design work, including banner sizing
- Translate existing research, product positioning, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Produce the production design for websites, web logos, social media graphics, product graphics, and banners.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Provide design support to other clients to create product graphics, identity design, logos or other similar offline graphics.
- Ensure consistency of brand across digital customer touch points.
- Work alongside the Director of Digital Marketing to create and translate marketing requirements into campaigns and designs.
Requirements for this role:
- You must have a strong portfolio displaying solutions to business problems with effective design.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Previous experience working within an e-commerce websites or advertising environment
- Experience HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- Work well within teams and individually
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please forward your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to find out more about us please review www.digitalinflux.com